Update your Windows with the latest Norton security version that is available via Live Update. As per the earlier updates on the version, this one is recently released with advanced protective features. You will get the software in all the languages. For downloading this latest Norton version, you only need to run the “LiveUpdate” through the Norton user interface. You can easily get this update on the following Norton products:-
- New Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
Note:- For the verification of the update of Norton Security, you need to launch the “Main User Interface” and then click on the “Help” option followed by the “About” option. If you want to know the features of the latest version then visit norton.com/setup.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some of the faqs that address the questions related to the updated version:-
What is the Office version number for this Norton patch?
The patch is denoted as Norton security 220.127.116.11.
How do you get this Norton patch?
As per Norton’s practice, you will get the patch in a phased manner. The patch has been released to the selected customer on random basis. the brand is further looking to monitor the effectiveness of the software. Once the brand is confirmed about the patch effectiveness then only it will be available to the customers.
How to install Norton security 18.104.22.168 patches manually?
To install Norton security 22.214.171.124 patch have to go to the “LiveUpdate” section as this patch is only available on this link. Remember, the patch has been only released in a phased manner. You must run the “LiveUpdate” and then reboot a few times before the Norton product is completely updated to the latest Norton version. For more information related to this, visit norton.com/setup.
What are the changes in the latest Norton security version?
There are few changes in the latest Norton security version and these changes are as follows:-
- You will see the “Don’t remind me again” option to snooze the UI alert lastingly in the Safe Web Promotion campaign. And it will remain there until someone fixes it by clicking on the “Ignore” option.
- Now, you will get the full system scan up to 20%faster than the earlier version of Norton i.e, 22.19.8.
- The latest version fixes the issues that are mentioned below:-
- The system tray icon stays grey and takes an ample amount of time to load even after the install or reboot.
- The “Exclude this risk from future scans” tab stopped responding abruptly.
- Norton stops to respond abruptly and quits itself.
- The threats that are detected on the Performance graph were not recorded in the Security history that comes under the Intrusion Prevention.
- Norton crash issues that cause installation failure.
- Resolves the bug fixing issues and take care of performance improvements.
Points to remember:-
Some of the key points that you should remember if you are planning to install the latest Norton version are as follows:-
- The Norton version 22.19.9 aims other versions like 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- The latest version supports Windows 7 SP1 and the above OS such as Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
- The Norton 184.108.40.206 version will not be available for the maintenance mode operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 that are available with no service pack.
- For more information visit norton.com/setup.
Smith Loo is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- www.norton.com/setup.