The Norton products and services have a quality standard however there can be some unwanted Norton files that can create issues in your computer system. And if there are some errors then you can uninstall the Norton programs and freshly install the software again. Remember, these files are a bit stubborn to uninstall if the database is corrupted. This is the one reason the Norton company has developed the Norton removal tool windows 10 that will enable the user to uninstall the Norton products without any hassle. The Norton removal tool works as a step-by-step guide that helps you to uninstall the Norton antivirus without any interruptions.
You need not look for any specific folder where the Norton setup file is installed as the Norton uninstall tool or the Norton removal tool will automatically detect it. Remember, this tool will erase every single item that is related to the Norton antivirus software that is included with registry keys. The complete process to remove Norton files using Norton removal tool windows 10 will take a couple of minutes. While you run the process to remove Norton files you might be asked to provide Norton serial key. Make sure you restart the system once you have completely removed the Norton software using Norton remove and reinstall tool.
What are the Pros and cons of having the Norton Removal Tool?
- The Norton removal tool windows 10 is very easy to use.
- It removes all the files and folders of Norton antivirus software.
- Despite many good things the Norton removal tool doesn’t allow the user to choose the selective products to uninstall the software.
How Norton remove and reinstall the tool works for you?
The Norton remove and reinstall tool enables the users to easily uninstall and reinstall Norton on the Windows OS. The moment you run the Norton removal tool windows 10 to remove Norton, it just uninstall the Norton antivirus software that is present on your device and then it reinstalls the software again so that it can smoothly work on your device. Once you restart your computer after Norton removal takes place, the Norton removal tool windows 10 automatically downloads the updated version of Norton antivirus. The Norton remove and reinstall tool is used to:
- Remove all the current Norton files and folders and reinstall the latest version of the same.
- It removes the Norton antivirus completely so that Norton software can be automatically reinstalled.
How to remove and reinstall Norton using Norton removal tool windows 10?
- First of all, you have to download the “Norton Remove and reinstall” tool.
- Just save the file on the Windows desktop.
- You will see the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- After this, you have to open the “Downloads” window in the browser and press the “Ctrl+J” key.
- You have to double-tap on the “NRnR” icon.
- Go through the license agreement and tap on the “Agree” option.
- Tap on the “Remove & Reinstall option.
- You might see the option to remove the Norton product from the service provider.
- Just tap on the “Continue” option and tap on “Restart now”.
Point to understand: Once the computer restarts you need to follow the on-screen instructions for reinstalling the Norton antivirus.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to remove unwanted Norton programs with the Norton removal tool Windows 10. However, if you have issues related to the steps mentioned in this article then it is strongly suggested to visit the Norton website and download Norton remove and reinstall tool and then freshly reinstall the Norton.com/setup.