Norton Password manager is simply a cloud based manager (easily available on its website i.e. Norton.com/Setup) usually used by the users for storing their usernames and passwords of multiple accounts in a secure and synchronized manner. Apart from storing the passwords of the users’ multiple account, this Norton Password Manager also lets the users to access their favorite or mostly accessed websites, quickly. This Norton Password Manager also enables the users to create unique passwords for their accounts using its built-in feature of Password Generator.
The Norton Password Manager also keeps users’ address and wallet details that include credit cards, bank number, and debit card details (in an encrypted vault) so that users may fill their banking details within the form while shopping or doing any urgent work. Sometimes it has been seen that the users face issues and errors while changing the password of their Norton Password Manager. Thus, the below given information will guide the users’ path to change the password of their Norton Password Manager, easily.
Steps to Change Password of Norton Password Manager:
Follow the stepwise procedure detailed below to change the password of Norton Password Manager. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, launch the web browser on the device.
- And then, execute the Norton Password Manager option that will be displayed on the rightmost corner of the web screen.
- Now, select the “Open Vault” option from the pop-up screen displayed on the device.
- Now, enter the password on the “Unlock your Vault” window, so enter the password in the requisite field.
- And then, tap the “Open Vault” button.
- Once the users enter into their vault, execute the extension of Password Manager.
- After this, click the “Settings” icon on the screen.
- From the ‘Settings’ window, go to “Vault Access” heading, followed by clicking the “Change vault Password” option.
- Now, follow the instruction displayed on the screen of “Change Vault Password.
- At last, click the “Save” button to save the changes made by the users.
Thus, by following the aforementioned steps, the users may successfully change the password of their Norton Password Manager.