Norton security software is just set to provide complete protection from the virus and malware attacks that might occur or have occurred on your MAC or Windows operating systems. Remember the Norton subscription is available for a yearly subscription that can vary depending on the level of protection you are seeking for your PC or computer. In this article, you will get to learn the steps to install Norton antivirus on your Mac or Windows operating systems.
Son once you have purchased and downloaded the Norton subscription for your device now you need to learn the steps for How to install Norton antivirus without any errors. In this article, you will learn how to get a security subscription for both Windows and Mac operating systems. So without any delay let us take the topic further to the discussion.
How to Install Norton Antivirus on Windows 10?
If you have downloaded the Norton antivirus software on the Windows operating systems then follow the instructions given below to install the subscription carefully:
- First of all, you need to open your Web browser and then search Norton.com/setup.
- Now, enter the Norton account credentials.
- Go to the “Get Started” page and then tap on the “Download Norton” option.
- Read the licensing agreement and then tap on the “Agree & Download” button beneath the “Device” section.
- Find the downloaded file in the “Downloads” folder on your PC and double tap on it to run the installation process.
- Click on the “Yes” button prompting on screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- You will see “My Norton installer” on screen, just tap on the “Install” button.
- Go through the official Norton’s agreement and click on the link prompted on-screen.
- Your product is now secured and the package is installed.
How to Install Norton Antivirus on Mac OS?
If you want to install Norton antivirus software on Mac operating systems then follow the guidelines directed below:
- Once you have downloaded the zip file you will see it in the browser’s default location.
- Locate the file from the “Downloads” folder and double tap on it to extract it.
- Tap on the “Install Norton Antivirus” app and open it.
- You might see a security message on-screen depending upon Mac’s security settings.
- Tap on the “Open” option within the message on-screen.
- Follow the instructions as prompted on your computer screen.
- After this, you will see “My Norton Installer” on the screen just tap on the “Install” button.
- Go through the licensing agreement and tap on “I agree” to install the software.
- If any prompting message comes on the screen just follow the guidelines and your Norton security package will be installed.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to install Norton antivirus on your Windows and Mac operating systems without any errors. However, if you still have any queries related to this topic then we recommend you visit the official website of Norton that goes by the URL Norton.com/setup.