If you wish to download the Norton Product that you have already purchased from a retail store or a third party website then this article will help you to download the product. Also, it is equally important to create a Norton account or add the Norton purchased product to the current account. If you are having a Norton account on your device then you can also visit norton.com/setup.
This article will also help you if you are searching for the query related to “I have Norton product key”. You first have to add the Norton purchased product to your Norton existing account and then install it. Just follow the instructions in this article carefully and you will get to learn the basics of the topic.
What are the steps to download Norton Product purchased from the retail store?
In this section, you will get to learn the basics to download the Norton Product that you have purchased in advance from a retail store. It is advisable to follow each step carefully:
- First of all, go to your web browser, and visit norton.com/setup.
- Tap on the “Sign In” option to operate your account.
- Remember, tap on the “Create an account” option if you do not have a prior Norton account.
- Go to the “Get Started” page and then tap on the “Enter a new Product Key” button.
- Enter the product key code and tap on the “>” option. Remember, if you have purchased the box product from the retail store then the product key will be inside the box.
- Point to remember is that the product key or Norton activation code is a combination of 25 alphanumeric characters.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and go through the terms and conditions followed by a click on the “Agree” button.
- Just click on the “Agree and Continue” option in the Get Started page.
- Go to the Payment page, and provide your billing address and payment details.
- You have to now verify your payment method and tap on the “Turn on Automatic Renewal” button.
- Click on the “Continue” option in the enrolment confirmation screen.
- Just tap in the “Agree & Download” button and you are good to go.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to Run and Save the Downloader file. If you save the file then double-click on the file on the saved location once the download is completed.
- Remember, once the Downloader is executed, the Norton product will get the download, install and activate itself.
- Now, your device will show you its current protection status and also the additional software that you can install from your Norton account via norton.com/setup.
Note: Enter the Product activation code whenever you are prompted with a message “I have Norton product key” on screen.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, this article has helped you to download your Norton Product purchased from a retail store. If you still have any doubts about the issue then we recommend you visit the official website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup. There you will get help from the Norton Support assistants about the topic in discussion for Norton products.