If you wish to enhance the boot volume then the optimize option in Norton will enable you to optimize your boot volume for improving the boot time of your computing device. With the Optimization option, you can maximize the usable free storage space by rearranging the file into clusters. When the diving head tends to access and compiles up all the data into one location, then the file is read into the memory faster. The moment you click the Optimize option, Norton establishes the drive that comprises the boot volume and hence, it takes more time to complete the process of optimization.
For those who wish to opt for an optimization option, you can easily access the Optimize option that is visible on the top of the security status graph which you can find out in the Graphs window. You can easily optimize your boot volume using the Insight Optimizer option that is visible in the Background Tasks window. It displays the details of the boot volume optimization process. To get the in-depth details about the Optimizer tool, you can visit Norton’s official website that goes by the URL www.norton.com account login.
Easy to follow steps for optimizing your boot volume from the Graphs window
There are certain steps to follow for optimizing your boot volume using Norton software, the steps are as follows:-
- In the initial step, you have to click on the Norton icon on your desktop to launch the program.
- Now, you have to double click on the “Performance” option and then click on the “Graphs” option in the Norton main window.
- You need to click on the “Optimize” option that is visible at the top of the security status graph.
- Wait for a while till the optimization process gets completed.
Note: If you are unable to process the steps mentioned above then you can visit the website www.norton.com account login.
A step-by-step guide to optimizing your boot volume from the Background Tasks window
There are a few steps to optimize volume using Norton software. The steps are as follows:-
- In the initial step, you have to click on the “Norton” icon on your desktop.
- Now, click on the “Settings” option in the Norton window.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Administrative” settings.
- Now, click on the “Configure” option that is visible in the Background Tasks row.
- In the final step, you just have to click the play icon in the “Insight Optimizer” option.
Note:- In case, you need any further assistance on the steps mentioned above then it is recommended to visit www.norton.com account login.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
It is important to consider optimizing the boot volume as a major task when it comes to boosting the speed and the storage space of your computing system. The article above already mentions the steps to optimize the boot volume, in case you need any further assistance from Norton’s customer support assistant then it is recommended to get in touch them via Norton’s website that goes by the URL www.norton.com account login.
Smith is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- Norton.com/setup.